The Purtrex depth filter, is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE’s patented melt blown microfiber technology.
- Purtrex is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter.
- Exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
- Purtrex’ true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth.
- Fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
- No wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders.
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact.
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
- Potable water filtration
- Chemical filtration - wide chemical compatibility
- Plating baths
- Amine Filtration
- Food and Beverages